Summer Series 2020
The annual Summer Series caters for all levels of riders from beginners through to the experienced racer. Register for the entire 8 week series, or just take part in individual races and register on the night.
UPDATE: 18th March 2020 – Due to COVID-19 and government recommendations around gatherings, we have postponed until further notice Race 8 in the series. We will review this position in the next 4-6 weeks with a view to holding the final race and prize-giving on a Sunday in Craters MTB Park. If we are unable to do this in the next few months then we will present our sponsors Pack & Pedal Taupo prizes and all supporters prizes – FourB and The Timber Trail Lodge, MTB Skills Taupo and Mr Whippy in a video presentation. Further updates will be on this website and on our Facebook page and Instagram. PLEASE HOLD ONTO YOUR SUMMER SERIES RACE PLATES AS YOU WILL NEED THEM IF RACE 8 IS BACK ON :).
- Dates: Every Thursday from Thursday 30th January – 19 March 2020
- Location: Craters MTB Park (Old dirt carpark off Karapiti Road)
- Pre Race Registration/Sign In: 5:15pm – 5:45pm;
- E Bike Race Briefing: 5.40pm, Race Start 5.45pm (EBike minimum age 18yrs)
- Main Race Briefing: 5.50pm. Race Start 6.00pm
Race Options include:
- Timed Courses – Long and Short Courses
- Untimed Courses – Rockets and Sprockets (for the little ones)